Privacy and Legal Notice
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to this information. Please review this policy carefully.
telmedx is dedicated to helping doctors examine patients more easily with live medical-grade video and remote image capture from cell phone cameras. We encourage you to note the following safeguards as to the information, services, products, or messages found on this Web site.
telmedx is committed to protecting your privacy. The Web site for www.telmedx.com is separate and distinct from the actual video telemedicine platform that allows doctors to examine patients over cell phone cameras. For that separate video telemedicine platform, the executives, staff, consultants and contractors any other individuals associated with the company do not have access to and are not able to watch, review or distribute any video or still image information regarding any patient, doctor, nurse or other clinician using the telmedx telemedicine platform.
Any non-video, non-photo or non-still image information that we may collect from you is used to improve the content of our Web site, and to provide you with information, products or other services available to you from telmedx. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party. We will respond to your inquiries by postal mail or email, depending on your requests and our resources.
Here is the information we collect at telmedx.com as well as how we use it:
When a doctor or other clinician connects to a patientâ€™s cell phone, telmedx is primarily interested in the number of video sessions held each day, where they were located, the amount of time they lasted, and similar technical information such as which cell phone number was connected to which computer. Again, we do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party.
If you submit a question, we will ask for your name and email address so we can provided you with a response to your questions, suggestions or comments.
If you use our Contact Us online website form or contact us by other email correspondence, then we may ask for your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Having this information allows us to answer your questions and provide you with the most complete information via the quickest method.
1. All articles and messages that might appear in the telmedx.com website, including notes from physicians and other online participants, are provided for general information purposes only. They do not represent individual medical advice, counsel concerning individual treatments or medical care, referrals to healthcare professionals, or any other recommendations. You should not rely on any information on these pages to replace consultations with your doctor and other qualified healthcare professionals regarding your individual health needs. Statements or opinions expressed by physicians and other independent authors reflect the views of each such individual and do not necessarily reflect the views or any official policy of telmedx.
2. telmedx makes every effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information. HOWEVER, telmedx EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AS A REFERENCE SOURCE, AND FOR ANY ADVICE OR OTHER GUIDANCE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER CONTRIBUTING TO THIS SITE.
3. Except where otherwise noted, all information on www.telmedx.com, including its design and organization, is copyrighted by telmedx, inc. This material is for personal use only. Permission to otherwise reprint or electronically reproduce any document in whole or in part is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from telmedx.
4. This website also contains information copyrighted and owned by entities and individuals other than telmedx. This information is for personal use only. Permission to otherwise reprint or electronically reproduce any document in whole or in part is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the owner.
5. This website also contains third party information. Whenever possible, such information is marked with the name of the source and does not necessarily represent the opinion of telmedx and its officers, executives, staff or related personnel. telmedx does not take any responsibility whatsoever for such third party information.
6. The telmedx website also contains links to other Internet sites. telmedx does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in the Internet sites to which it provides links, nor is the organization responsible for the information they contain. The content of these linked sites are the sole responsibility of such sites and their contributing authors. telmedx does not intend links to other sites to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, but rather provides such links for convenience only.
7. telmedx is not responsible for the contents of e-mail between participants using the telmedx website. Further, telmedx cannot be held responsible for any action or consequences resulting from the exchange of such e-mail.
Rights & Responsibilities
1. Names, addresses, and all other personal information supplied by participants using the telmedx website are kept strictly confidential. telmedx does not supply this information to other parties. Users of this website may, however, receive communications, by e-mail or post, from telmedx from time to time. To the extent such information is submitted directly to, telmedx will endeavor to keep names, addresses, and all other personal information supplied by participants of the telmedx website strictly confidential. Please keep in mind, however, that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online-for example on message boards, through e-mail, or in chat areas-that information can be collected and used by others.
2. telmedx reserves the right to block individual access to this website for any reason it deems necessary.